Distributed System Integration & Performance Testing Library¶
Ducktape contains tools for running system integration and performance tests. It provides the following features:
- Write tests for distributed systems in a simple unit test-like style
- Isolation by default so system tests are as reliable as possible.
- Utilities for pulling up and tearing down services easily in clusters in different environments (e.g. local, custom cluster, Vagrant, K8s, Mesos, Docker, cloud providers, etc.)
- Trigger special events (e.g. bouncing a service)
- Collect results (e.g. logs, console output)
- Report results (e.g. expected conditions met, performance results, etc.)
- Test Clusters
- Run Tests
- Create New Tests
- Create New Services
- Debug Tests
- API Doc
The project is licensed under the Apache 2 license.